Overall a pretty good film. Certainly a lot more action than I had imaged. Although throughout the entire film I kept thinking, "why would a banker be up to these kind of shenanigans when they can just legally rob people all day?" But whatever. ASSUMING a banker wanted to be an international arms dealer, the rest of the movie made ... slightly more sense I guess. Typically I try not to get too mired in the details, but again, it was a reoccurring thought throughout the whole movie.
On a (very) positive note, the cinematography in this film was excellent. There was some very nice use of actors crossing through the scene to introduce new angles, and the overall feel of the film was very modern, and I thought very beautiful. Especially that last dolly shot on the roof to a close-up as the film ended ... the edge light coming from the rising sun was just so crispy and well planned, kudos to the photographer, Frank Griebe.
Oh, and in case you haven't noticed yet, Naomi Watts is not a very good actor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment